Sunday, April 28, 2013

Keynote Speaker


People use many tools in education to communicate and collaborate. Students use iPads with interactive apps that can help them learn material that they don't understand. If students need to ask the teacher a question they can ask them over social media and immediate feedback, that wasn't possible 5 years ago. Being able to be interact with people and not have to be face to face with them. We can use iPads to take digital notes and get on educational websites. We can go out and find a way to do stuff and not have the teacher explain everything, we learn on our own. If you get  a job that requires interaction with people that aren't right next to you, you know how to communicate with them over digital tools and be successful in it. The way I can use it in FCP is, when I have a question that I don't understand, I can get on the Ning and ask the question on there and get an answer. Technology and digital devices have really changed the world for the better and people would have no idea how to life their lives without them. I'm very happy that I'm a digital native that I can go straight to the Internet and look up information I need, if I was a teenager 20 years ago I would've had to look up the info in a book and not have it on the tip of my finger. I can't even image this world without all the tech tools that are used to collaborate! The world is a better place because of them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment